Taslinslongra Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Moontrap: Target Earth Tamil Dubbed Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A long forgotten ancient spacecraft discovered on Earth. Investigations carried out by Scout transport her to the moon whereupon she meets the impressive machines preserving the wisdom of that long lost civilization.
I watched this movie 3 days ago, from anticipatory beginning to completely baffled end. Can someone please remind me of the premise and/or the plot of this film, as I&#39;ve have totally forgotten.<br/><br/>I was so bored by the end, I don&#39;t even remember the robots that other reviewers talk about. Seriously!<br/><br/>I do remember a scene or two, involving a gallery of blurred outlines of some people supposedly in charge of something, but that&#39;s about all I remember. Honest ……
Just a really bad movie on every level. Not sure how they convinced the two lead actors to be a part of this movie but I can only imagine they both hate themselves for it. The director needs to give up the craft or perhaps enroll in film school. I am not certain of a single positive to take from this experience.

Loaded in hindi movie downloadAdventure at the Center of the Earth full movie in hindi free download hd 720pAwarapan full movie in hindi free download mp4The Devil's Tomb full movie in hindi 720p downloadLaser Brain full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSix Lines full movie hd 720p free downloadInhumans tamil dubbed movie free downloadSaheb Bibi Golaam full movie hd downloadBaldur's Gate downloadBox of Tricks full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.